Note: If you’ve completed the Forward Basics courses listed on this page, then the Forward Weekend experience is your next step. Click here to learn more.
Welcome to Forward
No matter who you are or where you are, everyone is called to move forward! Forward is a transformational course built on essential biblical principles to help you take your relationship with Jesus to the next level. It includes the Basics, four lessons designed to help you sustain spiritual and emotional health. Once you’ve completed all four Basics sessions, join us in person at the next Forward Experience to wrap up your experience! You’ll walk away with the foundation laid to hear God’s voice more clearly and empowered to lead the life He created you to live.
01 Hearing God
Develop an ear for God’s truth, discover new ways to hear from Him, and enhance your dialogue with Him.
02 Sabotage Cycle
Uncover the roots of your mistakes and bad habits, and break the life cycles that are holding you back.
Discover who you are in Christ and walk in your true identity as a child of God.
04 Appetite for the Eternal
Explore the ways you were made to experience the fullness of all your needs in Christ.
Apply What You’ve Learned!
After you have completed all four sessions of Forward Basics, it’s time to apply what you have learned in Forward Basics. You will receive practical teaching, experience passionate worship, and participate in a variety of life-changing ministry exercises.
Forward Small Groups
Do you thrive in community and want to be surrounded by people who will help you find freedom from your past and live whole and healed? A Forward small group is for you! You’ll have the opportunity to share takeaways from the class, ask questions, and support one another along the way. Register to join a six-week Forward Small Group online or in Person. Come journey with others to discover healing and renewal in your life!
Let’s Move Forward Together!
Have you ever felt like you’re stuck in a loop, going down the same road over and over again? You realize you’re moving, maybe even to the point of exhaustion, but you aren’t actually getting anywhere. In fact, you’re running in circles! Sometimes in life there are habits and patterns that you repeatedly come back to, even though you prayed the prayer and you took the classes to get unstuck. You’re not alone! It’s time to link arms and move forward together!
Programs, Ministries, Retreats
Get away and grow in your relationship with God.
Safe Harbor Ministries
Exists to provide Spirit-filled, Biblical counseling at affordable rates for individuals, couples, and families.
Three days retreat to seek God and listening to His voice in your heart.
Words To Live By
Your thoughts can hold you back, push you down, and feed you lies. But they can also lift you up! Is it time for you to change the way you’re thinking? Start with something simple.
Find Your Words
A three-step plan, to discover and renew your mind through daily declarations that will change your mind in a way that lasts.
With MessengerX, you have the opportunity to explore a rich library of content including courses, ebooks, audiobooks, short films, and more for you to watch, read, and listen to. You’ll have access to subjects including: healthy relationships, finding your purpose, how to build your faith, hearing from God, business and more!
This album was created and prepared to bring hope and raise the level of your faith. Faith in the fact that God wants you to be healed. Be immersed in God’s truth about healing through original songs and inspirational teaching. Listen, be inspired, and increase your faith in God’s healing power.
Understanding The Holy Spirit
We want to equip you to fully understand the Holy Spirit. In an effort to do just that, we’ve compiled a few resources for you: a booklet on Understanding the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and our video message series on the Holy Spirit.
- Sozo by Dawna De Silva and Teresa Liebschner
- Warring with Wisdom by Dawna De Silva
- Overcoming Fear by Dawna De Silva
- Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
- Healing the Masculine Soul by Gordon Dalbey
- Demolishing Strongholds by Johnny Hunt
- Breaking Strongholds by Tom White
- 4:8 Principle by Tommy Newberry
- Praying God’s Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore
- Secrets of the Secret Place by Bob Sorge
- Live No Lies by John Mark Comer
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter Scazzero
- I Declare War: The Keys to Winning the Battle Within Yourself by Levi Lusko
- The Believer’s Authority by Kenneth E. Hagin
- Winning the War in Your Mind by Craig Groeschel
- Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst
- Bait of Satan by John Bevere
- Protector by Kim Walker Smith
- Break Every Chain by Tasha Cobbs
- Surrounded (Fight My Battles) by Upperroom
- No Longer Slaves by Bethel
- The Cross Has the Final Word by Justin Owens
- Out of Hiding by Stephanie Gretzinger
- Highs & Lows by Hillsong Young and Free
- I Am Loved by Mack Brock
- Gratitude by Brandon Lake
- Run to the Father by Cody Carnes
- You’re Not Finished Yet by The Belonging Co
- Broken Prayers by Riley Clemmons
- Make Room by Community Music
- I Won’t Go Back by William McDowell
- Breakthrough (Single Version) by Red Rocks Worship
- Fresh Wind by Hillsong Worship
- Million Little Miracles by Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music
- Wait On You by Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music
Has Forward impacted you in a significant way? Tell us about it!