Mending the Gap
Mending the Gap offers support to low-income seniors providing services that alleviate hunger, isolation and loneliness. This ministry also provides opportunities for the younger and older generation to interact and form positive relationships.
- Monthly Delivery of food and toiletries to senior’s homes
- Pack food and supplies for delivery
- Host food or supplies drive
- Host a social activity or educational workshop for our inter-generational program
- Friendly calls or visitation to seniors
- Event planning
Serve individually or with a group! For further information, visit our website mendingthegap.org or call 404.729.5185.
RUN AGAINST SENIOR HUNGER 5K
Sat, Sept 21 | begins at 7:45am
Lilburn City Park
76 Main St NW, Lilburn, GA 30047
Children under 8 and seniors over 65 registers for FREE. Kids come dressed up for our superhero costume contest! Participants receive a t-shirt, Zumba warm-up, finisher medal, swag bag and more! For more info call 404.729.5185.
5K run/walk $25 . • 1 mile $20 • Race Day Registration $30
Register by Sept 19.Sign Up