Mending the Gap
Mending the Gap offers support to low-income seniors providing services that alleviate hunger, isolation and loneliness. This ministry also provides opportunities for the younger and older generation to interact and form positive relationships.
- Monthly Delivery of food and toiletries to senior’s homes
- Pack food and supplies for delivery
- Host food or supplies drive
- Host a social activity or educational workshop for our inter-generational program
- Friendly calls or visitation to seniors
- Event planning
Serve individually or with a group! For further information, visit our website mendingthegap.org or call 404.729.5185.