Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life. You’ll be empowered and equipped to make the right money decisions to achieve your financial goals. You will learn how to confidently plan and manage your cash flow from the nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze and Chris Hogan.
- Lesson 1 – Starter Emergency Fund and Budgeting
- Lesson 2 – Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3 – Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4 – Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5 – Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6 – The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7 – Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8 – Real Estate & Mortgages
- Lesson 9 – The Great Misunderstanding (Living and Giving Like No One Else)
Debt Free Living
“When we started our courtship ten years ago, we realized that together we had accumulated $86,000 in consumer debt! We desired to have a prosperous marriage, and decided that we were going to apply Financial Peace University’s principles to our lives. On September 16, 2011, we were able to scream at the top of our lungs that we were debt free!”
– Brandon & Zanta Jones
When + Where
Sundays | Mar 1 – May 10, 2020 | 10:45am-12:45pm
Victory Church – Classroom Building
5995 Financial Dr, Norcross, GA 30071
Cost is $109.
Childcare on Sunday is free (children attend children’s ministry).
Childcare cost is $50/Victory Member or $100/Non-Victory Member.
FPU Sunday (March)