The Compass, Navigating Your Finances God’s Way, 10-week personal financial group study focuses on God’s perspective of money and possessions. It provides a practical step-by-step money map that answers, “Where am I, where do I want to go, and what do I do next?”
Compass features multiple practical application options (including the Money Lounge — an online budgeting tool that utilizes Mint.com), an online dictionary and calculators.
You will delve into the following topics in the 10-week Compass group study.
- Week 1 – Book Distribution
- Week 2 – Introduction: The Bible and Money
- Week 3 – God’s Part & Our Part: Ownership, Control and Provision
- Week 4 – Debt: What the Bible Says About Debt and How to Get Out of Debt
- Week 5 – Honesty & Counsel: Total Honesty and Sources of Godly Counsel
- Week 6 – Generosity: Attitudes, Advantages, Amounts and Approaches to Giving
- Week 7 – Work: Employer and Employee Responsibilities
- Week 8 – Saving & Investing: Finding the Balance, When and Where to Invest
- Week 9 – Handling Crisis & Perspective: God’s Role, The Eye of the Storm, and Preparing for Future Storms
- Week 10 – Eternity: Impacting Eternity Today
“This class has literally shifted my perspective on being a good steward in all areas of my life. Since taking Compass, I have continued to find ways to cut my expenses and pay off more debt. I’ve also noticed that I’m more prayerful in regard to every big financial decision.”
– Lakeayla Wilson
When + Where
Stay Tuned for Future Dates.
Questions? Contact Us