The Compass, Navigating Your Finances God’s Way, 9-week small group study teaches individuals God’s perspective of money and possessions. It provides a practical step-by-step money map that answers, “Where am I, where do I want to go, and what do I do next?”
The study features multiple practical application options (including the Money Lounge — an online budgeting tool that utilizes Mint.com), an online dictionary and calculators.
You will delve into the following topics in the 9-week Compass study.
- Lesson 1 – Introduction: The Bible and Money
- Lesson 2 – God’s Part & Our Part: Ownership, Control and Provision
- Lesson 3 – Debt: What the Bible Says About Debt and How to Get Out of Debt
- Lesson 4 – Honesty & Counsel: Total Honesty and Sources of Godly Counsel
- Lesson 5 – Generosity: Attitudes, Advantages, Amounts and Approaches to Giving
- Lesson 6 – Work: Employer and Employee Responsibilities
- Lesson 7 – Saving & Investing: Finding the Balance, When and Where to Invest
- Lesson 8 – Handling Crisis & Perspective: God’s Role, The Eye of the Storm, and Preparing for Future Storms
- Lesson 9 – Eternity: Impacting Eternity Today
“This class has literally shifted my perspective on being a good steward in all areas of my life. Since taking Compass, I have continued to find ways to cut my expenses and pay off more debt. I’ve also noticed that I’m more prayerful in regard to every big financial decision.”
– Lakeayla Wilson
When + Where
Stay Tuned for Future Dates.