Heart of the House
The Heart of the House Initiative is our expression of love through missions outreach and disaster relief efforts. We make several mission trips per year and support missionaries all around the globe. When disaster happens, we respond by sending teams, items and other forms of support, restoring homes, communities and lives. One hundred percent of all contributions are given directly toward these efforts.
Together, we can make a significant difference in the lives of people around the world. One of the ways we do this is by responding to various disasters as they occur in real time. We are honored that we get to do this on a global scale. The recent volcanic eruption in Guatemala has wreaked havoc across the region and claimed many lives. Our heartfelt prayers go out to the families affected, and it’s important that we act quickly in such crises. Your gift today to the Heart of the House initiative will help tremendously with this and other missional projects around the world.
Our latest project brought us to Liberia, where we have already established the Hope Christian Children’s School. Due to devastating economic challenges, agricultural farming is the main means of survival for those who can’t afford college. Your gift will allow us to expand the school from 6th to 12th grade and ensure graduates who can’t afford college are trained as farmers. Join your heart with ours for a special gift to the Hope Christian School of Liberia!
Make A Pledge
God has called us to move from a house of impact to one of influence — increasing our reach within our community, our nation and around the world. The Heart of the House Initiative is the means of carrying this out. One hundred percent of all contributions are given toward the selected monthly/bi-monthly missions projects and efforts.
Please Note: This is only a pledge. No funds will be collected at this time.
- Liberia | Youth education & apprenticeship, Hope Christian International
- Turks & Caicos | Youth & drug addiction ministry
- Belarus | Bus for orphanage, Pashli Ministries
- Cambodia | Church building project in red light district
- And more
- Publishing Legacy of Faith curriculum to help other churches’ children’s ministries
- Youth ministry training
- Foster care training
- Marriage coaching
- Production of social media video on cultural/race relations
- Small group curriculum
- Building projects – schools, orphanages, homes for women & children rescued out of sex trafficking (Ethiopia, Thailand, etc.)
- Digging wells
- Leadership development in Cambodia, Italy, Israel, China, Nicaragua, Iran & Cuba
- Releasing book on discipleship training – translate & print in other languages
- Victory Midtown’s permanent location
- Bridge Atlanta Medical Center support
- Supporting local refugees
- Efforts to end child sex trafficking in Atlanta
Your financial gift will enable individuals and teams to go and make disciples around the world, to make significant impact in the lives of the needy and the broken, wherever God leads us.
Choose a campus below to give through. If you’re unfamiliar with our campuses, feel free to give as a guest via our Norcross campus.
…let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. – 2 Cor. 9:6-8 NKJ