Planning Your Wedding
Weddings at Victory are beautiful occasions; it is an honor to celebrate this important time of life with you. Couples interested in using Victory World Church facilities and/or requesting one of the Victory Pastors to conduct your ceremony you must meet the following requirements:
- Both persons must be active members of Victory World Church.
- Complete the PreMarried Life premarital class.
- Submit a request for biblical guidance.
- Submit the Premarital Questionnaire (given after submitting the intake form).
- Complete up to four Premarital Guidance sessions with a VWC Staff Pastor.
- Receive a recommendation to be married by a VWC Staff Pastor.
- Download our Online Wedding Packet here and our Offsite Wedding Packet here.
If you choose to have a Victory Pastor officiate your ceremony, either on or off Victory’s campus, it is recommended that you set your wedding date AFTER meeting the above mentioned requirements. This will ensure a marriage that aligns with the vision here at Victory of Building Families.
If you have met all of the above requirements, please proceed to request further information regarding your wedding planning at Victory World Church here. Wedding officiating and use of facilities are determined on a first-come/first-served basis and are coordinated through our Married Life min
Please note: both persons must be active members of Victory World Church.