Learning the new platform.
We’re excited to announce a new way to give at Victory! Our new giving platform affords our church family the opportunity to text-to-give, set up recurring giving, and offers a streamlined user experience.
Have questions about how to give online using our new giving platform? We’ve provided some tips for you. Thank you for your faithfulness and generosity!
How to Give Online.
If you’d like to give a one-time gift or set up recurring giving (tithes, offering, missions, etc.), please follow the steps below for giving.
1. Select your campus.
2. Enter the amount you would like to give.
3. Select your gift type. You may give one time or set up a recurring gift. (When setting up a recurring gift, you have the option to choose the frequency of the gift along with when you would like the funds to be withdrawn.)
4. Select which fund you would like to give to on the dropdown menu.
5. You will then be asked to Verify Your Mobile Number. Enter your mobile number and click Send Code. Enter security code (delivered via text message) and tap Next.
6. Confirm your gift amount and the area it will be allocated. Enter your payment method and click Next.
7. You will receive a payment confirmation at your email address, along with a chance to give again.
Giving to more than one fund.
With our new platform, you still have the option to give to more than one fund as a one-time gift or as a recurring gift. After you have gone through steps 1-7 listed above in How to Give Online and entered the details of your first gift, you’ll have the option to “Give Again” at the end of the transaction.
Giving from a Business Account.
Giving from a business account will be separate from giving from your personal account. In order to separate your business giving from your personal giving, please set up a separate business account with a different phone number from your personal account. You also have the option of giving by check.
If you have given from your business but under your personal phone number, please contact our Finance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org after setting up your separate business account. We will then transfer your business contributions from your personal account(s) to your new business account.
Creating your account.
Once you have confirmed all payment details and submitted your first gift, you will have also completed the creation of your new account. Look for an emailed receipt to confirm that your email address is correct. With an account, you’ll be able to view transactions, update your payment method, and manage recurring gifts.
Just like on the old platform, you have the option of giving a one-time gift, or you can set up recurring gifts for multiple funds. When you are preparing to give, the recurring gift option will already be selected on the first screen. Simply check the details in each field and complete each step until you have submitted your gift. Once we see that you are using the new platform, we will stop your recurring gift on the old platform.
Add a bank account
If you would like to give using a bank account rather than a debit or credit card, simply select “Bank Account” when on the Payment Method screen. Enter your routing number and account number, then select the account type (checking or savings). Confirm your payment details and click Give.