Looking to start a relationship, click here to be redirected to Relating or Dating?.
Seriously dating or engaged? Start here.
PreMarried Life, Victory’s 6-week premarital class for seriously dating and engaged couples is moving to a small group format for the summer! Groups will be made up of 2-3 unmarried couples along with a mentor couple, and will meet on various days and times. We provide a workbook for each participant that addresses common marital challenges from a biblical perspective, and includes homework for each session. This class is a prelude to premarital counseling and planning a wedding at Victory.
When & Where
Summer session begins on June 1st through July 31st.
Meet in homes around the Atlanta area.
Planning a Wedding?
Couples interested in utilizing Victory World Church and/or requesting to be married by a Victory Pastor must meet the following requirements:
- Both persons must be active members of Victory World Church.
- Complete the PreMarried Life premarital class.
- Submit a request for premarital counseling.
- Complete up to four Premarital Counseling sessions with a VWC Staff Pastor.
- Receive a recommendation to be married by a VWC Staff Pastor.
- Schedule a wedding date.
- Please Note: We at Victory can not perform a wedding if both people are living together. Per the statement of faith we do not endorse cohabitation.
After scheduling your wedding date, you will then have the opportunity to work with a VWC Wedding Coordinator, who will assist you with planning your wedding at VWC.
If you choose to have a Victory Pastor officiate your ceremony, either on or off Victory’s campus, it is recommended that you set your wedding date AFTER meeting the above mentioned requirements. This will ensure a marriage that aligns with the vision here at Victory of Building Families.
If you have met all of the above requirements, please proceed to request further information regarding your wedding planning at Victory World Church.
Wedding officiating and use of facilities are determined on a first-come/first-served basis and are coordinated through our Married Life ministry. Please note: both persons must be active members of Victory World Church.