Small Group Leadership
BECOME A SMALL GROUP LEADER
Sometimes the next step in becoming a disciple is leading others. Being a Small Group leader is an opportunity for you to grow in your leadership ability and minister to others who are growing in their faith. If you’re interested in learning more about being a part of what God is doing in Small Groups, continue to read below.Apply
- Be fully committed to the Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- Ensure your private life is in accordance with Biblical principles and standards.
- Be an active member of Victory Church.
- Be faithful in tithing to Victory Church.
- A current background check will be required.
Small Group Leader Responsibilities:
- Attend an orientation and ongoing training classes within one year of leadership.
- Meet consistently for one year.
- Participate at Small Group promotions/events.
- Complete Small Group reports.
General Leader Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly services.
- Attend Victory’s Forward Basics classes and Forward Weekend within 6 months of Small Group leadership.
- Attend Prayer Team Training within first year of Small Group leadership.
- Attend Pastor Dennis’ leadership meetings when held.
Interested in becoming a Small Group Leader? Click here to begin the application process. Someone will contact you within 48 hours.
Should you have any questions regarding any of the expectations of Small Group Leadership, please feel free to contact us:
770.849.9400, ext. 112 or ext. 100