If you’re looking to start a relationship, click here to be redirected to Relate: A Guide for Single Adults.
PreMarried Life Online
Be a part of PreMarried Life Online! It’s our 7-week experience designed to give engaged and seriously dating couples an opportunity to learn, seek wisdom and receive counsel about marriage. We’ll address common marital challenges from a biblical perspective in a safe, fun, challenging and authentic environment! Couples will be placed in a group with a mentor couple and 3-4 other participating couples that will meet once a week via Zoom, with varying assignments to complete prior to each meeting.
If you and your significant other have completed the PreMarried Life course and are members of Victory Church, you are eligible to receive premarital guidance! In these private sessions, you’ll gain more in-depth biblical support from our pastors.
Cost & Registration
Registration is required.
Class begins the week of June 1.
Course time: 7-weeks
Planning A Wedding
Planning a Wedding?
Weddings at Victory are beautiful occasions; it is an honor to celebrate this important time of life with you. Couples interested in using Victory Church facilities and/or requesting one of the Victory Pastors to conduct your ceremony you must meet the following requirements:
- Both persons must be active members of Victory Church.
- Complete the PreMarried Life premarital class.
- Submit a request for biblical guidance.
- Submit the Premarital Questionnaire (given after submitting the intake form).
- Complete up to four Premarital Guidance sessions with a Victory Staff Pastor.
- Receive a recommendation to be married by a Victory Staff Pastor.
- Download our Online Wedding Packet here and our Offsite Wedding Packet here.
- Please Note: We at Victory can not perform a wedding if both people are living together. Per the statement of faith we do not endorse cohabitation.
If you choose to have a Victory Pastor officiate your ceremony, either on or off Victory’s campus, it is recommended that you set your wedding date AFTER meeting the above mentioned requirements. This will ensure a marriage that aligns with the vision here at Victory of Building Families.
If you have met all of the above requirements, please proceed to request further information regarding your wedding planning at Victory Church.
Wedding officiating and use of facilities are determined on a first-come/first-served basis and are coordinated through our Married Life ministry. Please note: both persons must be active members of Victory Church.