There’s always a lot going on at Victory. At the core of our ministry is a desire to bring people together, equip them in their spiritual lives and get to know one another at a deeper level. Throughout the year we offer a wide range of classes designed to help you grow as a disciple. Lasting relationships are built through shared experiences. We invite you to sign up for a class; you never know what God has waiting for you.
Please note: all of our classes are held at the Norcross campus.
AboutMembership is an important part of the Victory experience; it’s the starting point for understanding our church values and vision. What better way to start a relationship than to spend a few hours understanding why we do what we do and where we’re headed in the future?
Whether you want to finally set and stick to a budget, get rid of debt, or see your business thrive, these classes will help you take control of your finances! Each offers life-changing training on how to steward the money God has given you so that you spend wisely and save for the future. Get biblically sound teaching to help you manage money His way, and find financial freedom!
• Compass • Financial Peace University • Financial Hope Workshop • Finding Your Purpose • Growing a Business
Find out more by visiting Money + Work
Forward Basics Sessions:
- 01 Hearing God – Develop an ear for God’s truth, discover new ways of hearing from Him, and enhance your dialogue with the One who created you for intimacy with Him.
- 02 Sabotage Cycle – Ever found yourself repeating the same mistakes or repeating bad habits? Uncover the root causes, and break the cycles and life cycles that are holding you back.
- 03 Identity – Discovering who you are in Christ is not limited to a single moment, but is experienced through a series of encounters with God. Learn how He sees you and walk in your true identity as a child of God.
- 04 Appetite for the Eternal – We are made in the image of God; therefore, we crave what is spiritual and eternal. Nothing on earth can satisfy our longings like God.
Married Life is a unique place where couples can experience worship, life changing testimonies, practical teaching and small groups with a single purpose in mind, to help you experience the individual growth necessary for a healthy marriage.
PreMarried Life, Victory’s 6-week premarital class for seriously dating and engaged couples is moving to a small group format for the summer! Groups will be made up of 2-3 unmarried couples along with a mentor couple, and will meet on various days and times. We provide a workbook for each participant that addresses common marital challenges from a biblical perspective, and includes homework for each session. This class is a prelude to premarital counseling and planning a wedding at Victory.
PLANNING A WEDDING? Couples interested in utilizing Victory World Church and/or requesting to be married by a Victory Pastor must meet the following requirements:
MARRIAGE COUNSELING? Looking for marriage or relationship counseling?