There is power in prayer.
We’re excited about the potential of mobilizing the entire Victory family to participate in the 67th annual National Day of Prayer on Thursday, May 3! Our primary focus of prayer will be for God’s power to unify families, communities and people groups, leading to reconciliation, healing and peace in the United States of America. Wherever and whenever you have the opportunity—at work, with your family, in small groups—spend time praying for unity in our nation using the prayer points we have provided.
“… making every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace.” – Ephesians 4:3
Thursday, May 3 | Please Note: While there will be no services on-site at any of our locations we encourage you to take time at your office, small group, coffee shop, or home, to join together in prayer.
- Federal: Executive, legislative, judicial
- State: Executive, legislative, judicial
- Local: Executive, judicial, police and first responders
- Divine protection
- Courage and dependence on God
- Leaders of integrity
- Creators of economic blessing
- Givers of resources to the community
- Gospel-centered in message
- Disciple-makers in mission
- Spirit-empowered to unity
- Return to the biblical model
- Reconciliation in broken relationships
- Restoration to love and unity